This is such a yummy cake recipe and always a huge hit with everyone! It's always a dessert request at any party. Not only is it incredibly tasty but super quick and easy to make, it's like a semi-homemade dessert. I love sharing this recipe because it's soooo good and it's definitely worth the calories! :)
Pistachio Bundt Cake
- 1 box white cake mix (I recommend Duncan Hines Classic White Cake Mix)
- 1 small package Instant Pistachio Pudding (Jello brand--make sure it's INSTANT Pudding)
- 1 cup Ginger Ale (I recommend Vernon's Ginger Soda)
- 3/4 cups oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Angel Flake coconut
- Spray Bundt pan with oil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients, except coconut, in mixing bowl and blend on medium speed for 4 minutes. During the last few seconds of mixing add the coconut.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. The top of the cake will get get very brown.
- Cool 10 minutes and invert cake onto serving dish.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve with cool whip...may add crushed fresh pistachios to garnish.