Hi, I'm Julia. Welcome to my blog!

This is a blog where I can share with my family and friends my enjoyment of baking and cooking simple and flavorful food with healthy ingredients. I would like to share new recipes, old favorites, and finds from my local grocers. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pistachio Bundt Cake


This is such a yummy cake recipe and always a huge hit with everyone! It's always a dessert request at any party. Not only is it incredibly tasty but super quick and easy to make, it's like a semi-homemade dessert. I love sharing this recipe because it's soooo good and it's definitely worth the calories! :)

Pistachio Bundt Cake

  • 1 box white cake mix (I recommend Duncan Hines Classic White Cake Mix)
  • 1 small package Instant Pistachio Pudding (Jello brand--make sure it's INSTANT Pudding)
  • 1 cup Ginger Ale (I recommend Vernon's Ginger Soda)
  • 3/4 cups oil
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup Angel Flake coconut
  1. Spray Bundt pan with oil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place all ingredients, except coconut, in mixing bowl and blend on medium speed for 4 minutes. During the last few seconds of mixing add the coconut.
  2. Pour into prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. The top of the cake will get get very brown.
  3. Cool 10 minutes and invert cake onto serving dish.
  4. Dust with powdered sugar and serve with cool whip...may add crushed fresh pistachios to garnish.
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment