Hi, I'm Julia. Welcome to my blog!

This is a blog where I can share with my family and friends my enjoyment of baking and cooking simple and flavorful food with healthy ingredients. I would like to share new recipes, old favorites, and finds from my local grocers. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Trader Joe's Crunchy Chicken Sandwich


Those of you who have been following my blog probably know by now that my favorite grocery store is Trader Joe's:) I recently checked out their website and found some recipes using all TJ's ingredients, love that! I tried out this recipe using their Chili Lime Chicken Burgers, which are really good and a great, healthy alternative to a hamburger. I made this recipe for Jim and I, definitely a new favorite, very flavorful. The best part of this meal is you can get all your ingredients at TJ's, one stop shopping!

Crunchy Chicken Sandwich
Recipe makes 4 servings
  • 2 Cups Trader Joe's Organic Broccoli Slaw (found in their refrigerated vegetable section, by the lettuce, carrots, celery, etc.)
  • 1 Tbsp. Chopped Fresh Cilantro
  • 3 Tbsp. Trader Joe's Champagne Pear Vinaigrette with Gorgonzola (found with the other refrigerated salad dressing)
  • 4 Trader Joe's Chili Lime Chicken Burgers (found in their frozen food section)
  • Multi-Grain or Honey Wheat Hamburger Buns
Mix Organic Broccoli Slaw, Cilantro, and Champagne Pear Vinaigrette with Gorgonzola. Heat Chili Lime Chicken Burgers according to package directions. I cooked my burgers on a skillet, but they would be great on the grill too. Place one burger on each bun bottom. Top burger with Organic Broccoli Slaw mixture and close bun. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment